Big Dales Place

Whats up in the world with Big Dale and his family

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The 40 well Short and Round


Well any ways on Saturday I did my first race at Cheq. I only did the Shoirt and Fat but man was it a blast. If you have never raced here you need to. This is probably the single best race in the midwest. Well any way I started near the front. Well the top 200 atleast and managed to stay there all day. That was good considering the night before I slept in my car like a homeless guy. That to was cool. Wish my bud Neil Could have made it I should have let him now where my wife was while she was In Cali. Well Imanaged to finish 13th in my age and 176th over all. I was happy because i was in the top 25%. Remember there were 800 racers in my race. Well this weekend we are off to Wisconsin Rapids. I love this course. Flat and full of single track. Hope things go well. Dakota is racing as well. I just hope he dos't finish last. He has improved some over the last couple of races. Lets see if it continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cool Stuff
View a collection of Digital Photos View my Photo Gallery
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Other Peoples places
Bike Shops and Races TODAYS POLL
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com

Click for Janesville, Wisconsin Forecast We Ride To Enjoy The Cruelty We Can Inflict Upon Ourselves