Big Dales Place

Whats up in the world with Big Dale and his family

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Its Been A Long Time


Wo I can't belive it has really been two months since I did a damn thing with this. Well a quick recap of the last couple of months.Work way to much. I am making more money than I ever have. Finished up the race season with a DNF at Shevegas that sucked. Our team had their cross race. That seemed to go well. Thank you to all who atended. Bowling started. Cool thing there is I roled the highest game of my life a 295 to bad I blew the 300 with the last ball. Then I went deer huntingAfter 21 years of trying I finally got my BUCK. he is a small 8 point but sure better than all of the does I usualy see. Our hunting party was as fortunate as I also. W3e had 6 deer by about 8:30 am opening morning. That was by far the best season yet. Our team for the next year is starting to come together. We have made some changes to what and how our team is run. Our team is now part of the Janesville Velo Club witch I was elected Vice President of. Michaels Cycles is now our sponsor. Team mebership is open to any one in the club or any one interested in the club. You must however be a club member to be on the Team. I am still trying to get my butt in gear and order my Gunnar. We have had a group of people work on a new jersey desing and I think that all of their hard work has payed off. It will be a Ruffian 29er just not sure what color. Think I might have to get ahold of Russel for some Bubba beaters. I hope with the drop in weight I can and will be faster than last year. That brings me to a sad farewell. To all of my former Clyde competitors I like Russel have droped below the magic weight that keeps our fat asses having fun. I will now have to race my age or race singlespeed this year. Who knows maybe both. Even though I will most likely be able to race with you guys let me say it has been fun over the last 5 years. So no elbows when you catch me next year when you still have the downhill advantage. well hopefully it wont take me another two months to post again. I hope to start putting up more of the team and club hapenings. Strarting with The next club meeting will be on January 7th. Anyone interested in joining the team and our club contact myself and I will get youy pointed down the right path. Well the snow is starting to fall again. Time to get ready for frozen fools challange. More to com on that

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the weight at now? I am still hovering between 197-203lbs., maybe I can still ride with the fellas...or the comp clydes? Take care and stay on the blog!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Hauser said...

It's Hauser by the way.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cool Stuff
View a collection of Digital Photos View my Photo Gallery
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Other Peoples places
Bike Shops and Races TODAYS POLL
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com

Click for Janesville, Wisconsin Forecast We Ride To Enjoy The Cruelty We Can Inflict Upon Ourselves