Big Dales Place

Whats up in the world with Big Dale and his family

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's almost over


Well the season is almost at a end. Overall it has been a wonderful year for the fat guy. I guess the kid had some fun too. I won't up finishing third in my age. I was on the podium seven tomes this year. Yea me. None of this would be possible if it were not for a very loving and understanding wife. She came to every race this year except The 12 hour of John Muir. That's OK because its only like a 30 minute drive to get there. Now I am on a quest to get into the Iceman. EBay has an auction for an entry so I'm going to try and win it. I would also like to thank of the other people that helped me out this year.

First and most important is Michael's Cycles. You guys are great. Bob you do a terrific job running our team. Mike its great to have a guy like you that dose what you do supporting us. The guys in the shop that turn our bikes around so quick when we need work. If you are in the Janesville area stop in and check these guys out. Or click on them in my links. www.michaelscycles.net
Second would be all of my teammates from the Michael's team. Wonderful job this year repeating our past success as Champs. It was wonderful riding with all of you weather we were racing or just riding back here in Janesberg.

Third is all of the guys at Fatires. John you and your crew are amazing. Dakota can't wait until next year so he and Shane can run around. Thanks Connie. Shannon loved having some one around while we were out racing.

Last is to all of you Clydes that I have come to know over the last three years. I can't wait for next year to get out there a do this all over again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hauser said...

Back at you Big Fella, it has been a good year and as always racing against the Clydes. Let me know if you get in to the Iceman, we have a group of about 8 heading over from the Green Bay area, staying at the campground where the finish is located. See you at the buffet just before we pick-up the season ending bling!

12:23 PM  
Blogger bmxmtbfam said...

Just step up and race comp clyes

Kenny

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cool Stuff
View a collection of Digital Photos View my Photo Gallery
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Other Peoples places
Bike Shops and Races TODAYS POLL
Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com

Click for Janesville, Wisconsin Forecast We Ride To Enjoy The Cruelty We Can Inflict Upon Ourselves